04 March, 2009

Opinion Reerink

For our assignement of C&M, we had to take a look in some businesses. We had the choice of Reerink, of Concepticious. We chose for Reerink. When we arrived, we were forced with violence to be photographed, by mister Reerink himself!!! After that, we were free to go inside, and walk along with the owner, mister Reerink. It was surprisingly small inside. With some pushing, and a little luck, we could make it inside. We were instructed how all the machines are working, and we got some semples, wich they threw away directly afterwards.
So, now we know how all the scanners, printers and software are working! But if it is of any use to us, i don't know that sure. It was fun to see it, but if you want to be a journalist like I do, I don't think you can use it. It's allways nice to know stuff, but I don't think i'm gonna use it.
The thing I know is, if I would do that job, i would be flipping within one hour. It's all the same to me. Just scanning, printing, cutting, folding, etc. The sound of the machines isn't working calming on me either, so I'm passing for this job.
I could see that the others didn't like it either. They didn't seem excited to me.
Allthough that, i really respect the employees. Especially the people who have to buy and install all the software. There was a fortune of soft- and hardware in the buildig, which wasn't really big. If u like computerstuff, I'm sure you'll be in heaven, but I thought the smell was bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment